What we do
We design and manufacture unique products for our clients. We work with them to meet their requirements while optimising productivity, cost-efficiency and operational safety to international standards.
Angus Robertson offers a range of specialist mechanical services:
- Maintenance and Repairs – we service all brands of rollformers and ancillary equipment;
- Production Improvement – in an increasingly competitive marketplace we constantly improve quality, productivity and safety standards to meet the requirements of informed clients;
- Process Improvement – ongoing modernisation of control systems and incorporation of pre- and post-processes;
- Product Change – upgrading a product profile or changing it completely to make a new product on an existing line;
- Designing and building new Rollforming Lines – from the de-coiler to the forming and punching process and run-out tables;
- Design and building of other mechanical equipment, including curving and forming machines; CNC-controlled machines (sheet punching and other applications); sheet and coil handling.
The Angus Robertson Difference
The expert team at Angus Robertson Mechanical purpose builds heavy duty, high quality machines, able to withstand robust handling. Our machines are capable of running multiple material thicknesses and tensile strengths and require minimal or zero operator adjustments. These machines do produce high-quality products to tight specifications.
- Using innovative design concepts, techniques and manufacturing processes, we provide machines to any specification or requirements;
- Our machines consistently provide quality products, high productivity with low material wastage;
- Our machines enable lean manufacturing principles and safety systems that can be implemented in clients’ production processes;
- We work closely with the metal-forming sector and clients to develop innovative new ways to deliver superior products to market, in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible;
- Our machine control systems comply with the electrical standards specified by clients, to be reliable, repetitive, safe and compatible for integration into other production systems;
Once an Angus Robertson client, always our client.
We proudly stand by our work. We understand that downtime on a machine means a loss of productivity and income. That’s why we offer a world-class after-sales service, as well as a maintenance and assistance programme for our products and machines.
We offer the same service to clients who own machines from suppliers other than ourselves.
Our service team is quick to respond to a breakdown or problem – locally or abroad!
Angus Robertson Mechanical also provides:
- CNC Mill – Lathe – Wire cutting
- Grinding – Surface – Cylindrical
- Machine Repairs & Maintenance
- Fabrication & Repairs
- Toolmaking – Tooling & Repairs
- Industrial Electrical Work
- Controls PLC & Industrial PC
- Special Machines